Wednesday, April 8, 2009

spring break - day 1

Today officially began spring break. Day one consisted of having a bunch of good laughs with the girls from school. Afterward, I drove Taylor home all the way in Reisterstown where we met up with Michelle and Evan and hit up The Cow for some gelati and then Tahinas for a vegetable bowl, yuuummmm. I keep eating so much it's ridiculous. Then we went back and watched Role Models. Michelle and Evan are so cute and it makes me miss Chris so much. He comes home in two days and I'm so pumped. I've been missing him more than I usually do. After that I drove home and ate a little bit of my quesadilla from last night. WHY DO I KEEP EATING SO MUCH!? ahaha. I'm going on a diet or something. I want a baby so bad right now.

1 comment:

  1. Gf, stay with us down sr week! I am sad that you won't be :(

    ReplyDelete