Friday, April 10, 2009

Spring break - day 2



Yesterday/today so far was so good ! Yesterday, I took Lindsay out and taught her how to parallel park. She's doing so well ! Afterwards I met Kelsey at her house and we drove to Reisterstown to hang out with Michelle. We went to The House to see Evan and the owner gave me a free ice cream cone since I taught him how to twist the ice cream and then we went to Bill Batemans and ate yummy food. Then we went to Java Mama's and got good coffee. Haha, busy busy. Then we went to Evans and hung out with Carly and Alec and then headed to Michelles for sleepytime so so so late. We woke up this afternoon and went to Tahina's and ate the best food ever and now I am home. I wonder what day 3 of spring break will contain!? Make it good.

No comments:

Post a Comment