Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Spring break - day 7 & 8

I'm starting to feel very very sick and I'm starting to believe I'm insane. My hypochondria and paranoia is eventually going to ruin everything and I just want to change that but I can't seem to do anything to calm down. I'm starting to really worry because I keep vomiting and every smell that enters my nose makes my stomach turn. I decided I'm going to lose 10 pounds in one month and I want to do it the right way this time. I'm going to make a chart of food to eat everyday and stick to it. Chris texted me saying "cya when i get out of class." Obviously, I know that's impossible but all I can think of is "DID HE SEND THAT TO THE WRONG GIRL!?" Told you, hypochondria and paranoia. I'm going to be our relationship's demise. Ugh, kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment